Tuesday

Himalayan Global Summit

Greetings friends and supporters!

I'm excited to share with you that I've been invited to present at this year's Himalayan Global Summit on the topic of reaching Bhutanese Refugees. The summit is a missions conference that will gather hundreds of Nepali-speaking Christ Followers in Hong Kong to pray, learn, discuss and strategize together on how to take the message of Christ to Himalayan peoples living in diaspora.

I need your help to raise funds for travel, food, and also in order to purchase resources to bring back to the USA. In particular, I hope to have friends from their countries carry Bibles and other materials to Hong Kong that I can then transport back here to distribute to the thousands of Nepali-speaking refugees that we work among.

In all, I want to raise about $2000. This will cover my plane ticket and food while in transit and still provide me with several hundred dollars for resources.

I hope and pray that many of you will give generously to this cause. I praise the Lord that he has opened so many doors of ministry to us.


No comments:

Post a Comment