Thursday

Another Light [Featuring Guest Blogger, Hannah Lorance]

(The following was just sent to me in an email from my daughter, Hannah. It's lovely. I'm biased. Oh ... and she doesn't drive, she's 10.)


Purple and pink clouds bruise the blue sky at sunset. I am driving through the dark street. All at once it is lit up! Lights are everywhere. That's because the city I'm in is never completly dark. I know this is true beacause I'm in Aurora. Aurora is the city of lights. But there is another light in the sky, bigger and brighter than any other. But few people see it. This is because few people believe. God is that light.


PRAY FOR MORE PEOPLE TO BELIEVE. PRAY THAT MORE WILL SEE THAT LIGHT. PRAY FOR THEM.



Hee-hee, love you.

2 comments:

  1. The heart of God growing in her sweet little heart. Love it!

    ReplyDelete