Saturday

Timothy Howe: Our Power Over Fear

Fear has been a significant theme for me during the past couple days.  It seems to be a key factor that the Enemy uses against me -- the fear of others formulated into attacks and my own fear which tempts me to shrink back.  Today, I commend to you Tim Howe's brief reflection on fear, confidence and hope.  Good and timely word, Tim!

Timothy Howe: Our Power Over Fear: "But Christ is faithful over God’s house as a son. And we are his house if indeed we hold fast our confidence and our boasting in our hope
Heb 3:6 NLT


Fear can be debilitating. it thwarts dreams and keeps us from accomplishing all that God has in store for us. This week, we have seen how fear can be overcome. Hebrews 3:6 tells us that we have two weapons in our arsenal against fear. These represent the power that we have over fear - confidence and hope. "

No comments:

Post a Comment