Tuesday

Donate to our Team Retreat!

On a bit of a vacation right now.  Kind of a pseudo-vacation really, I have some work with me.  Work to do while I'm away.  Stuff like that.  But hey, the time is quickly approaching for TIBM's team retreat.  Our fundraising efforts have lagged behind.  Less than $500 away from having it fully covered.  I know that hundreds of people read my blog and have been blessed in one way or another by it.  Thousands more by our ministry in general.  This will be a critical time for us to get away with the Lord and one another.  Please give a gift of support today or ask a friend to.  If you can't do either of those things, please take 1 minute to pray that God would provide the support through someone else.  


To give, pull out a credit or debit card and make a gift using the little widget below. This is a very secure system and your gifts are fully tax-deductible.






No comments:

Post a Comment